We are Open! Important information about traveling to Hawaii
‘Alohilani Resort’s Special Offers Just For You!
About ‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach
The all-new, vibrant ‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach blends indoor and outdoor luxury to elevate the experience of Oahu resorts. Every space has been envisioned by award-winning design firm, Rockwell Group. Fresh, welcoming and relaxing, it’s an oasis of tranquility in the heart of Waikiki.
7 Days, 6 Nights in Waikiki from $1,545*, up to 30% Savings!
- Special package starts from $1,545 USD, subject to availability
- Save up to 30% off, plus the Resort Amenity Fee (valued at $45 per day) and taxes are included!
- Relax in elegant accommodations on Waikiki Beach and enjoy the resort’s amenities
*Cost of package may vary based on travel dates and availability. All prices and hotel currency is in USD. Minimum six consecutive night stay required, a non-refundable pre-payment is required. See terms for details.
Limited Time Offer: $25 Resort Credit Daily
- Relax in stylish accommodations with oceanfront views of Waikiki or the vibrant cityscape of Waikiki
- Receive a daily $25 USD Resort Credit per room when you book this special offer.
- Secure today’s rate with a non-refundable full pre-payment of the Room Rate and Taxes which will be charged at time of booking. (Resort Amenity Fee will be collected upon arrival)
So many ways to spend your Resort credit:
- Lychee: An elevated breakfast buffet
- O Bar: Lobby Bar and Lounge alongside the 280,000-gallon Oceanarium
- Swell Bar: Located next to our stunning infinity pool
- Morimoto Asia Waikiki: Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto’s Pan-Asian dining experience
- Momosan: For a fun and relaxed ramen dining experience
- Island Club and Spa: Select spa services or treatments
- Swell Cabanas: Full or Half Day private cabanas perched atop a reflecting pool
- Swell Aqua Chaise Loungers: The place to be in the infinity pool
- Dry-Cleaning Laundry Services: Same day services available (see concierge)
- Self or Valet Parking charges
VOTED AMONG TOP 20 RESORTS IN HAWAII BY TRAVEL + LEISURE WORLD’S BEST 2020