We are Open! Important information about traveling to Hawaii
Sunday Club at Longboard
Brunch. Dance. Swim.
Experience the new Longboard Club at ‘Alohilani with an exclusive brunch experience, Sunday Club, featuring beats by Big Wave Surf Champion, DJ KK and an all-inclusive rotating brunch menu from Executive Chef David Lukela. Sunday Club is open to the public and reservations include all access to the ‘Alohilani’s saltwater infinity pool.
*Please note: Sunday Club will be closed until further notice. Thank you for your understanding.
- Exclusive access to Longboard Club
- Pool access (bring your swimwear!)
- 3 hours valet or self parking
- Best Sunday brunch in Honolulu
- Build-your-own acai bowl bar
- Seasonal brunch pupus
- Catch of the day
- Fresh baked pastry selections
- Tea, Coffee/Espresso, Juice, Water
Cost: $49 plus taxes and gratuity per person
Half off for ages 6 – 12 & free for age 5 and under
Add-on options (inquire within):
- Spiked Seltzer and Handcrafted Mimosa bar (seasonal flavors)
- Mimosa flights/beer flights
- Custom local craft beer variety
- Housemade sangria
Chicken and waffles
Sunday Club Mimosas