Waikiki Hotel and Polynesian Luau Style Show Package
Introducing our newest entertainment package this Spring! Enjoy relaxing accommodations and a Te Moana Nui Polynesian Luau Style Show for Two! The Te Moana Nui - Tales of the Pacific Show produced by Tihati Productions is Waikiki's newest indoor Polynesian show located conveniently in the Grand Ballroom at the Pacific Beach Hotel, Waikiki!
Te Moana Nui - Hotel and Polynesian Luau Style Show Package - NEW
One location for great views, great food and great entertainment!
- Includes FREE Te Moana Nui Polynesian Show** admission for up to 2 guests per room during your stay
- Spacious guestroom accommodations in Waikiki
- A minimum four (4) consecutive night stay is required to be eligible for FREE show tickets. Charges will apply for remaining hotel nights in the event of an early departure.
- Additional person charges also include show admission during your stay
- A dinner buffet add-on is available at a discounted price. Please inquire at the front desk or contact 1-866-656-2708 for more information.
- Not combinable with any other offers or specials.
- Show admission included in this package is not redeemable for cash or credit and any unused portion will be forfeited upon departure date
- See policies for more details
- Valid for stays March 1 - May 31, 2015
What is Te Moana Nui?
- Waikiki's hottest new indoor Polynesian Show located right at the Pacific Beach Hotel. Produced by Tihati Productions
- Conveniently located at the Pacific Beach Hotel Grand Ballroom (5th Flr Oceanarium Tower)
- Pre-show arts and crafts and temporary tattoos for all ages
- Guests will be surrounded by vibrant colors and sounds of the Pacific Islands and be captivated for a full hour of storytelling through song and dance.
- Show times and details subject to change at any time.
- Reserve your seat when you arrive at the hotel or contact 1-866-656-2708
Hotel stay must be over one of the show nights, Subject to hotel and show availability
Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday
subject to change at any time
- 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm Doors Open
- 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm Dinner Buffet (Optional Add-On at a reduced price)
- 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm Te Moana Nui - Tales of the Pacific Entertainment by Tihati Productions