MAPS & DIRECTIONS
|BY SHUTTLE||BY CAR||BY TAXI||BY BUS|
- Estimate Cost: $16 per person one-way with 2 luggage
- Round Trip discounts and more information available
- Charges may apply for oversized and additional luggage
Online at http://charleystaxi.com
- Taxi Service is available on the center median fronting the terminal baggage claim areas. See the taxi dispatchers (green shirts with yellow lettering, and the wording “TAXI DISPATCHER” for service.
- The fare from the airport to Waikiki during non-rush hour periods is approximately $35.00-$40.00, maximum of four people, plus a baggage charge of 35 cents per bag. Fare is by meter only.
- Additional charges may apply for oversize baggage or items.
- For more information call: AMPCO Express (808) 861-8294
VIA NIMITZ HIGHWAY
- Take Nimitz Highway heading east (H1-92E toward Waikiki/Honolulu)
- Stay on Nimitz Highway until it becomes AlaMoana Boulevard
- Pass AlaMoana Shopping Center on your left.
- From AlaMoana Blvd, turn right onto Kalakaua Avenue.
- Continue on Kalakaua Avenue for approximately 1.5 miles.
- Turn left onto Lili’uokalani at the third stoplight after International Market Place.
- The entrance to Pacific Beach Hotel, Waikiki is on your immediate right.
|“TheBus” – City & County Public Transportation Service|
Phone: 808-848-4500 Customer Service
808-848-5555 Route Information
|Approximate Fees (subject to change at any time)|
|Bag Rules: No backpacks with metal frames allowed. All bags must be able to be placed under the feet or on the lap without protruding into the aisle way. No bag may be larger than 22"x14"x9"|