Something for Everyone
From surf and turf to traditional or tropical, Pacific Beach Hotel, Waikiki offers dining options for every taste. Dine side by side with a sting ray at the family-friendly, award-winning Oceanarium Restaurant , or relax with a refreshing smoothie or delicious lunch at Aloha Center Cafe . Discover something delicious whatever you decide.
THE OCEANARIUM RESTAURANT
Pacific Beach Hotel, Waikiki’s fascinating Oceanarium, built in 1979, has become a popular Honolulu area attraction. The three-story, 280,000-gallon, larger-than-life aquarium provides incredible views of nearly 400 fish from more than 70 different species of Indo-Pacific marine life. Don’t miss this unique Waikiki Beach experience, offering an incredible glimpse into the marine life of Hawaii and the surrounding ocean. The hotel's team of divers feed the Oceanarium fish several times a day, to the delight of guests and restaurant patrons.Oceanarium Restaurant Reservations
- Recommended, please call 808-921-6111.
Daily Feeding Times*
- Monday - Friday: 12:30p.m., **5:00p.m., 7:00p.m., & **9:00p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 11:45a.m., 1:30p.m., **5:00p.m., 7:00p.m., & **9:00p.m.
*NOTE: Feeding times may vary.
Whether you want to pop the big question, wish a loved one Happy Birthday, or surprise your significant other on your anniversary - do it Oceanarium style. Arrangements can be made for divers to carry and place a sign by Oceanarium windows to mark any special occasion or event.
You can also indulge in award-winning dining at the Oceanarium Restaurant.
Where Dining is an Adventure
At Pacific Beach Hotel, Waikiki’s Ilima award-winning Oceanarium Restaurant, the flavors are as amazing as the scenery. Discover delicious crab legs, tender prime rib of beef, fresh island sashimi and nigiri sushi. Indulge in the nightly pasta and dessert stations – all alongside incredible views of nearly 400 fish and more than 70 different species of marine life from in and around Waikiki. Nowhere else will you find a family vacation dining experience quite like this.
- Friday through Sunday, 6:00a.m. – 10:00a.m., menu service & buffet
- Monday through Thursday, 6:00a.m. – 11:00a.m., menu service; 6:00a.m. – 10:00a.m., buffet & continental breakfast
- Monday through Thursday, closed
- Friday, Aloha Friday Lunch Buffet, 11:00a.m. – 2:00p.m. - LAST DAY Friday, April 19 (please visit Aloha Center Cafe for their new Gourmet Lunch Menu)
- Saturday and Sunday, weekend brunch, 11:00a.m. – 3:00p.m.
** Friday Lunch Buffet Notice: ***
- Nightly, 4:30p.m. – 10:00p.m., limited menu service & buffet
- Tuesday and Wednesday, 4:30p.m. – 5:30p.m., Seniors (65+) 30% early bird discount
Kama'aina (Hawaii Resident) Dinner Specials:
Enjoy a 15% discount for parties up to 8 persons, seated before 5:30p.m. and after 8:30p.m. nightly. Valid Hawaii driver's license must be presented to your wait staff to be eligible. Discount not available for holiday menus or special events.
- Friday - Sunday: 2:00pm – 4:00pm
For parties of six (6) people or more, an automatic 15% service charge will be included in the restaurant billl.
Note: "People" are defined as paying guests which will exempt children who are under the age of 5. Children between the ages of 5 and 11 will be considered a "person".
No swimwear. Shorts, T-shirts and tank tops are discouraged during dinner service.
Follow the Oceanarium on
to learn more.
ALOHA CENTER CAFÉ
Enjoy the Breeze
If you’re looking for a quick bite and refreshing drinks in an open setting, Aloha Center Café at Pacific Beach Hotel, Waikiki is the perfect place. Relax with a morning cup of freshly brewed coffee, an evening drink with friends or some fresh Hawaiian barbeque. Satisfy your cravings with delicious pastries, hearty sandwiches and sizzling-off-the-grill local specials like kiawe grilled Asian lemongrass chicken or barbeque pork ribs smothered in guava li hing mui sauce.
- Fresh coffee and a la carte breakfast, 6:00a.m.-10:00a.m., daily
- Happy Hour, 2:00p.m. - 5:00p.m., daily
- Barbeque on the beach, 5:00p.m. – 8:30p.m., daily
Late Night Happy Hour with Karaoke - See Details
Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9:00p.m. - 11:00p.m.
- $1 off Draft Beer
- $2 off Pitchers
- $5 Mai Tais
Now Serving Gourmet Lunch Menu Specials
Starting from $14
Enjoy Gourmet Burgers and Kiawe-Grilled Flatbread Pizza and More!
Click For Details
- Hawaiian music show, 6:30p.m. - 8:30p.m., daily
Click below for Aloha Center Cafe's Entertainment Schedule
Follow the Aloha Center Café on
to learn more.